Our desire is to partner with God in becoming a perpetual worship and prayer center in our region, linking His presence and the supernatural lifestyle 24 hours a day- 7 days a week. Convergence House of Prayer is committed to:
1. Fueling the life of the body of Christ
2. Providing a place for continual personal intimacy with Jesus
3. Creating a united ongoing movement of His presence and prayer for revival and justice in our cities and nation
4. Changing the spiritual atmosphere resulting in heaven coming down to earth in Kingdom life and supernatural power
5. Paving the way for the second coming of Jesus through works of justice and preaching of the gospel
Throughout the years many prophetically anointed people have prophesied that Harvest House Church (Convergence House of Prayer) would become a Prayer Center in the Bay Area according to Isaiah 56 “my house shall be called a house of prayer.” Over the last several years there has been a growing passion in the heart of our church to establish 24-7 prayer and worship. As we continued to pray and seek God for direction many divine appointments and prophetic encounters began to unfold confirming our direction.
In 2000 Kris Vallotton from Bethel Church in Redding, CA gave a prophetic word to Harvest House Church (Convergence House of Prayer) about a prayer chapel being built for our city. He gave us Isaiah 56 “my house shall be called a house of prayer.”
In 2008 Harvest House Church began moving forward with building Convergence House of Prayer in Fremont, CA. In September of 2009 some of our leadership had an extended meeting with Mike Bickle and Misty Edwards where Mike prayed and prophesied that he saw the Lord dropping a magnet into our House of Prayer. The magnet began to draw many from all over the nation and world to California.
As the Lord continues to confirm His intentions for Convergence House Of Prayer in Fremont, we are setting our hearts like Solomon to “be strong and courageous, and do the work.” (1 Chr. 28:20)